Flea market finds, the time faded hues of vintage textiles, sweet antique accents applied with care- these are the bread crumbs I am constantly seeking. Carefully collected, surreptitiously sorted and ultimately made new, in a fashion honoring their heritage and the artistry of our predecessors. Calico prints, ticking stripes of indigo and Indian inspired hand block prints breathe once more in this delectable design.
- 100% cotton
- Signature April Cornell design
- Limited production - less than 100 pieces made
- Matching napkins and runner
- Coordinates with our Flea Market Collection.
- Due to the hand-screened nature of our prints, colors may vary from piece to piece. Not perfect, but perfectly beautiful.
- Machine wash separately, cold water. Tumble dry low. Warm iron.