9 Ways to Surprise Your Spring Senses!
It's spring and mother nature is changing her looks It's a perfect time to renew, refresh and revitalize! Surprise your senses by changing up your bedroom. Add fun, flair, and dash to your wardrobe. Make it a festive spring with a special dress for your favorite little girl.
- Introduce a fresh spring atmosphere into your bedroom. Your bedding, being your largest decorating piece can lead decisions for the rest of the room. Pick a favorite color palette from the quilt to guide your choices. Let the quilt become a focal point!
A reversible quilt gives you twice the color options. Turn down the edge to create instant appealing contrast. The canvas of your room is now partially painted!
- Add Texture. With velvet and jacquard, embroidery, rushing, and beadwork. Different shapes and sizes can give visual variety. Mix and match cheerful solid colors with complementary prints and patterns.
- Have several collections of pillows so you can easily and inexpensively change the color and mood of your room from season-to-season — even day-to-day!
Change your pillows from warm yellows and corals in spring to cool blues and greens for summer!
- Place a chenille or crocheted throw at the end of the bed as a color accent; stack several of them in different colors for variation. A throw is a perfect cover-up for an afternoon nap on a quiet Sunday afternoon.
*A throw also makes a lovely wedding gift that can begin an heirloom collection. Give a different style or color every year to celebrate an anniversary.
- Be Whimsical in your decoration! Use appliqués and beaded fringes to create playfulness in your décor.
- Bring fresh spring flowers into your home! A vase full of tulips or daffodils will rejuvenate your home and your mood! If you are not able to get fresh flowers, add a floral tablecloth to transform any dining area into a spring oasis!
- Step Brightly into Spring! With a new collection of sandals, you can easily and inexpensively change your look to complete every outfit, express a mood, and get noticed. Who says your feet can't have fun?!
They can be playful with color and texture— choose flurishing florals for a picnic in the park, rich red stripes for a relaxed lakeside afternoon or delicate patterns for a summer cookout!
- Convey an attitude with a classic straw hat — practical for keeping the sun at bay and stylish at the same time. From mysterious to artistic, flamboyant, or simple country girl, a hat describes your personality.